KABC - General Assignment ReporterApply NowApply Later Job ID 848550BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business ABC Owned TV Stations Date posted Sep. 09, 2021
- Create unique and shareable stories for television, digital, social and streaming.
- Collaborate on content and new ideas, handle live breaking news in the field.
- Multiple market experience.
- Must be a strong journalist, storyteller, content creator and be endlessly creative when it comes to adding innovative ideas for stories on all platforms.
- Know how to present active and engaging live shots.
- Must be collaborative on content and new ideas and comfortable handling live breaking news at the anchor desk and in the field.
- Proven ability to shoot, edit and publish is essential. Successful candidate is expected to shoot and edit their own material.
- Must work well under deadline pressure.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere and/or Dalet One-Cut.
- Previous local news anchoring or fill-in anchoring experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
Additional Information:Please include the link to your recent reel when submitting your application online.
About ABC Owned TV Stations:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC Holding Company, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ABC Owned TV Stations.
ABC Holding Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.