KABC - Newswriter/Newscast ProducerApply NowApply Later Job ID 958744BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted May 03, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- Write and produce for newscasts as assigned
- Edit video and booth newscasts
- Work with reporters, editors, directors, and others to shape stories and newscasts
- Min of 2 years’ experience
- Must be a self-starter, have great news judgement, thrive on breaking news and deadline pressure.
- Efficient and excellent writer.
- Organized, collaborative and good at managing people and resources.
- Must have an eye for impact, relevance and moments that connect with viewers.
- Effectively use social media to gather and distribute news.
- Must be willing to work overnight.
- Knowledge of Dalet, non-linear editing, and Ross XPression
- Bachelor’s degree
Additional Information:#OTVSMEDIA #networkjobs
This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with KABC Television, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
KABC Television, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.