KABC - Streaming ProducerApply NowApply Later Job ID 874811BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business ABC Owned TV Stations Date posted Jan. 23, 2022
We are looking for someone who is a skilled and creative producer, a team player who is excited about creating the future of local news in one of the most competitive markets in the country.
This is a staff position and an opportunity to join a world class news organization dedicated to informing, serving and reflecting one of the most diverse audiences anywhere.
- Create and execute new live and recorded programs for everywhere ABC7 Los Angeles streams, including Roku, Amazon Fire, Apple TV and Android TV
- Lead the way on live breaking news and event coverage.
- Produce and manage all aspects of streaming news programs, populate streaming schedule.
- Minimum 3 years of newscast writing and producing experience.
- Must have experience producing live content and creating new programs.
- Operate a “graphite-style” switcher as necessary.
- Schedule flexibility and willingness to work weekends, overnights and holidays a must.
- Ability to work quickly under constant deadline pressure.
- Knowledge of Dalet, non-linear editing, Ross XPression, and shooting.
- Bachelor’s degree
About ABC Owned TV Stations:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with KABC Television, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call ABC Owned TV Stations.
KABC Television, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.