Lead, Creative Strategy & Campaign ManagementApply NowApply Later Job ID 10025242 Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Nov. 03, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-To-Consumer and International (DTCI) is a new, global business segment for The Walt Disney Company with the mission of providing consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly-evolving consumer habits. Combining the Company’s direct-to-consumer streaming services – ESPN+, Disney+ - the Disney SVOD service and its ownership stake in Hulu -- alongside Disney’s international media businesses, DTCI aligns cutting-edge technology with world-class content and beloved brands to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world
The Disney+ Lead Creative Strategy is responsible for leading planning and tracking of marketing creative campaigns and related projects from inception to completion. The position reports to the Sr. Manager, Creative Strategy and will be a critical member of the team leading Disney+ on-service ad inventory creative campaign planning. He/she will ensure each element of the marketing campaign is developed in alignment with the creative strategy and delivered to meet campaign goals.
Responsibilities and Duties of the Role:
• Create and maintain long-lead planning documents, including creative campaign calendar, to guide creative marketing team
• Navigate a matrixed work environment of project management, campaign strategy, content, global marketing, product and operations across Disney+ and across TWDC
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams (media, global strategy, social/digital, franchise, ad sales, content programming) to plan on-service marketing creative campaigns
• Establish and maintain management tools and guides to support alignment of cross-channel strategies and campaign creative
• Identify and solve roadblocks and cross-functional gaps to ensure effective execution
• Act as day-to-day lead for assigned campaigns
• Responsible for campaign overview, post-mortem reporting and curation of key marketing highlights for weekly reports to senior management
• Align with Media and Synergy on timing and flighting of AV in ATL awareness campaigns
• Provide direction on delivery and timing of creative campaign materials, partnering with Project Managers and AV Producer on the Creative Marketing team to ensure seamless delivery of creative materials
• Oversee finishing of AV creative, partnering with the Localization team to prepare and traffic to regional marketing teams
• Experience with marketing creative concepting, asset production and delivery
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage accountability well across multiple work streams
• Keen eye for detail, and ability to direct agencies and internal teams in a proactive, productive and positive manner
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Demonstrate ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and within a matrixed reporting environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure successful interactions, strong working relationships and the ability to interface with varied levels of management, peers and partners across varying teams
• Highly collaborative creative sensibility, with ability to be open minded to feedback and always seeking out the best idea, not just their own idea
• Understanding and open-mindedness to data and analytics helping guide creative choices
• Ability to work collaboratively multiple creative and executive stakeholders and come from a place of “yes”
• Bachelor’s degree. Preferably a degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Cinema/Television or related field
• 5+ years’ experience marketing entertainment properties or relevant experience executing multi-channel marketing campaigns
• Worked at either a studio, network, or agency environment with an extensive knowledge of the layers and processes behind creative marketing
• Understanding the business necessities of a startup/launch property – experience defining and creating new systems or processes
• Experience with streaming platform marketing – how a DTCI product works, and how to make effective marketing materials to drive engagement and subscriber growth
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney DTC LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney DTC LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.