Lead Product MgrApply NowApply Later Job ID 770475BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Dec. 22, 2020
• Drive revenue growth by developing a slate of digital and digital + physical products that harness fast-growing consumer demand, appeal to the mass-market, and expand into international markets.
• Proactively lead partner discussions to determine the best TWDC-branded digital product, physical device, or platform integration.
• Partner with Business Development to develop products and flexible business models in alignment with IE business strategy.
• Collaborate closely with the Consumer Products team for the development of TWDC-branded mobile devices.
• Build high team morale and group commitment. Provide leadership, guidance, and motivation to a fast pace, high-performing team.
• 7+ years experience in a product owner role in the gaming, mobile app, or kids digital industry
• Consumer-first mindset with the ability to develop key insights and use data to tell a story and drive product decisions
• Experienced in developing and launching digital products utilizing cross-functional teams including creative (interaction design, user experience, visual design), production, technology, and quality assurance
• Comfortable in leveraging vendor networks to efficiently deliver high-quality digital products at scale
• Experienced with embedded or pre-loaded software integration for connected devices and have negotiated product requirements with partners
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate and influence decision making across all levels in the organization (business, executive, technical, creative, legal)
• Proven ability to collaborate with and achieve actionable results through others, plus the ability to build strong and sustainable relationships
• Ability to think pragmatically and operationally to drive execution of concepts with efficient project management skills
• Drives results fast / executes with sense of urgency and accuracy
• Enthusiastic collaborator and team player with a positive attitude
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Online, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Online is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.