Lead Programming Insights & Reporting ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 983650BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Jun. 02, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Prepare best-in-class, contextualized, cross-functional reports and presentations showing high level results and trends against targets and benchmarks
- Collaborate with peers across the organization to ensure relevant data and insights are being incorporated into the group’s work
- Provide a layer of editorial and review for all materials being produced by the group
- Contribute to a learning culture
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to extract, transform, and load data from multiple sources into software/platforms for analysis
- Ability to translate data into meaningful insights in report or presentation formats
- Able to effectively collaborate with others to deliver work product
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Ability to make decisions in a rapidly growing/changing, dynamic environment
- Results oriented
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills necessary to interact with executives at all levels.
- Demonstrates initiative, sound judgment and flexibility; possesses effective time management and organizational skills; and able to work under deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Cinema/Television or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in a related field
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney DTC LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney DTC LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.