Line Producer - Monsters at WorkApply NowApply Later Job ID 775987BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Television Animation Date posted Mar. 11, 2021
Current Series Executives, Development Team, and vendor studios) to support and facilitate the
goals of the show, and leads the team to achieve those goals.
Responsibilities:• Oversee the Master Production Schedule in conjunction with Producer, Production
Team and the show’s Production Executive(s)
• Oversee detailed aspects and distribution of the daily production schedule, weekly
series report, and organizational charts
• Create and maintain a weekly writing plan and schedule
• Update the weekly production report and submit to Producer and Production Executive
• Communicate the weekly production schedule to show’s external production company
and manage any changes to that schedule
• Provide risk assessment and measure production trends against the approved plan, and
anticipate potential speed-ups / slow-downs in the schedule
• Mentor creative and production teams as they learn how to measure productivity and
• Oversee time card approvals, and crew overtime requirements and approvals
• Partner with Digital Production and Technology departments to set up and manage daily
production needs and innovations related to Shotgun Tracking Systems, Computers,
Software, Copiers, Printers, etc.
• Complete new hire or change of status OTO entries and onboarding / offboarding
paperwork as needed, including BTL BLAST requests
• Alert show’s Production Executive to any BTL staffing changes during production
• Write performance reviews for TVA Production staff, and provide feedback to crew
members as needed
• Collaborate with partner studios in order to establish a close relationship and daily
communication on production issues
• Create the agenda and be a backup support to discussions during the weekly Production
• Understand the processes at TVA and know who to communicate with and involve as
production and pipeline issues arise
Basic Qualifications:• Significant production management experience in animation, including prior experience
as a Production Manager or equivalent role on Series Productions
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills which will enable LP to interact with a
range of personalities and styles and establish effective relationships at all levels of the
organization; have a problem-solving approach; be highly self-motivated, wellorganized,
and have a strong work ethic.
Preferred Qualifications:• Must have extensive experience and knowledge of pre-production, production, and
post-production methods on a CG series
• Long-form Production experience a plus
• Strong technical understanding in utilizing software to optimize the remote working
• An experimental, risk-taking mind-set: Must be open to thinking outside of traditional
television formats and outside of the traditional linear television model
• Familiarity with animation software, hardware, databases and asset management
• Wide industry knowledge of talent, process and various pipelines
• Experience working with overseas animation studios
• Minimum of 6+ years of hands-on production of animated programming
• Experience managing creative teams in a high-pressure environment
• A track record of delivering animated series on-time and on-budget
• Experience in a large dynamic studio
• A passion for family programming
Required EducationWork experience in a related field
Preferred EducationBachelor’s degree in related field
Additional Information:Equal Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
About Disney Television Animation:
Disney Television Animation loves characters. Characters reveal our deepest emotions and what it means to be human… even if you're an animated duck, mouse, muppet, lion, boy or girl. Are you the type of character that loves animation and wants to be part of the team that makes the magic happen? Disney Television Animation, an integral part of The Walt Disney Company, creates many of the company's most beloved animated shows. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Television Animation.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.