Location Designer - The Ghost and Molly McGeeApply NowApply Later Job ID 771672BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Television Animation Date posted Jan. 13, 2021
- Work closely with Art Director and/or Location Design Lead to create scene set designs, floor plans, orthographic designs with multiple angles as needed
- Review storyboard panels to create rough designs of backgrounds required for the episode. Review designs with Art director and/or Location Design Lead to revise designs as needed. Provide final clean version of approved design
- Resolve design problems with Supervisors
- Adhere to the production schedule provided by Line Producer to ensure cost effective, timely production
- Ability to align with style and sensibility of show
- A portfolio demonstrating your knowledge of architecture, set design, perspective and the understanding of the 3D dynamic space (foreground, middle ground, background)
- Knowledge of drawing software that includes Photoshop, Illustrator, and 3D technology, where applicable
- Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written, e-social skills and acumen
Additional Information:Equal Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
About Disney Television Animation:
Disney Television Animation loves characters. Characters reveal our deepest emotions and what it means to be human… even if you're an animated duck, mouse, muppet, lion, boy or girl. Are you the type of character that loves animation and wants to be part of the team that makes the magic happen? Disney Television Animation, an integral part of The Walt Disney Company, creates many of the company's most beloved animated shows. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Television Animation.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.