Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
LucasFilm Retail Licensing Intern - DCPI, Summer 2018Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 527540BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Brand Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Date posted 02/20/2018
The Disney Professional Internships program offers a unique opportunity to explore the world of Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) in a seasonal, paid assignment with meaningful and productive projects that allow you to build your resume. You will be provided with challenging projects, performance feedback, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities.
The Lucasfilm Softlines & Hardlines teams are responsible for licensing characters and story created by Lucas Film Studio and from Lucas’ catalog of characters. In addition and liaising with the Walt Disney Company divisions, and retailers around the world and is responsible for building marketing programs and franchise initiatives in order to grow product sales and maximize the Lucasfilm portfolio.
Previous experience in Consumables, Toys or Apparel desirable
Required EducationMust be enrolled in a college/university to participate in the DCPI internship program OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
Preferred EducationCurrently enrolled in a college or university majoring in marketing or business administration
Company OverviewFrom toys, apps and apparel to books and games, Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media brings our company’s stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences, inspiring the imaginations of the young and young at heart.
- Must be enrolled in a college/university to participate in the DCPI internship program OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full time work availability for 12 weeks from May/June through August/September
- Must provide own transportation to/from work. Position is located in Glendale, CA.