Manager, Asset ProtectionApply NowApply Later Job ID 767166BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Oct. 02, 2020
- Develop a long-term approach and manage training and awareness programs that address Field Loss Prevention and Safety programs including required training initiatives, the quarterly field awareness program, operational audit and guidelines & procedures to support the stores.
- Develop and conduct specialized annual training to support educating and empowering Store and Field Leadership to become self-sufficient in Loss Prevention issues.
- Develop pro-active, analytical approach to all dishonesty issues by monitoring shrink data and key performance indicators and taking corrective action.
- Liaison for other Home Base departments (i.e. Human Resources, Operations, Public Relations, etc.) related to LP/Safety training, awareness and communication initiatives.
- Manage and prioritize information flow and activities within the department
- Support the development, review and execution of standard exception reporting queries and investigative reporting to identify theft trends.
- Continually review and analyze company processes to reduce exposure to loss, improve team efficiencies and enhance Guest Service for internal and external partners.
- Manage special projects and events in a highly effective manner with results that drive the Disney Store mission.
- Manage Field investigations to resolution (internal, external, organized retail crime, operational)
- Partner with Local, State and Federal Law Enforcement as appropriate
- Provide support to Field LP and Safety issues, as requested. Ensure consistent, timely response to all issues.
- Foster a sense of teamwork throughout the Disney Store organization.
- 7+ years of retail Loss Prevention, including 3 years of Loss Prevention Management experience required.
- Familiarity with LP Systems, tools and training.
- Demonstrated experience with training and attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work on several project simultaneously and flexibility to adapt to a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
Required EducationHigh school diploma
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Store USA, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
Disney Store USA, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.