Manager, Business DevelopmentApply NowApply Later Job ID 913378BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jan. 12, 2022
- Provide fiscal responsibility for assigned categories and business segments (setting annual operating plan targets, obtaining and reviewing quarterly forecasts)
- Identify growth opportunities by category, franchise, and distribution and implement new deals to fill gaps
- Strategize and develop new business opportunities by analyzing accounts, company performance and determine growth objectives that align with segment initiatives
- Negotiate financial deal points and other material terms on new deals and renewals
- Track/analyze category trends and market data to maximize Disney's business in each segment
- Provide direction and ongoing support to dedicated licensees and partners
- Develop/contribute to internal and external presentations
- Work with Product Development team to build line plans and ensure that rights are maximized
- Build solid relationships with other Disney teams and departments; share and exchange best practices
- Ensure licensee products reflect Disney quality and brand/property objectives
- Report to the Sr Manager, Business Development
Basic Qualifications:You Have:
- Minimum 5 yrs. Licensing and/or Business Development experience
- Knowledge of and passion for Digital and NFT categories
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint/Keynote
- Analytical/Strategic Thinker
Additional Information:Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Online, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Online is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.