Manager, Digital Marketing (Star/Titles)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 898433BR Location Glendale, California, United States / Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted May 05, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- Develop and manage title movie and series campaigns for all Star priority titles, and partner with the International Disney+ Digital Marketing team on initiatives
- Partner closely with our studio partners for alignment on domestic campaigns that will run concurrently
- Manage agencies and the operations associated with these external partners, including assistance at marketing shoots and/or junkets
- Partner with team members to conceive and create evergreen content for brand that augment title campaigns
- Leverage zeitgeist conversation, and encourage fan and talent engagement through content and community management
- Stay abreast of social media platform functionality and trends to better inform content creation and strategies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across International, the Global Disney+ Marketing Strategy team and the wider Disney+ Digital Marketing team.
- Manage a Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Possesses strong creative point of view and aesthetic to ensure that Disney+ digital marketing materials are produced at a high level
- Experience with marketing shoots, working directly with talent, and script writing
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly
- Demonstrated ability to manage agencies
- Demonstrated ability to manage teams
- Experience working across multiple mediums – social media, digital placements, and websites
- Keen eye for design, and ability to art direct development of social media and digital creative
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Passionate about brand management and storytelling, particularly in short form AV or static mediums
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects, and within a matrixed reporting environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure successful interactions, strong working relationships and the ability to interface with varied levels of management, peers and partners across varying teams
- Highly collaborative sensibility, with ability to be open minded to feedback and always seeking out the best idea, not just their own idea
- Knowledge and experience with social measurement and sentiment tools (both native and third party) as well as the ability to synthesize this data into meaningful results
- 4 – 5 years extensive experience with digital marketing campaigns for brand and entertainment properties, specifically on movies and series. And preferably from an International/Global perspective
- Worked at either a studio, network, or agency environment with an extensive knowledge of the layers and processes behind digital marketing and social media
- Understanding the business necessities of a startup/launch property – experience defining and creating new systems or processes
- Experience with streaming platform marketing – how a DTC product works, and how to make effective digital marketing materials to drive engagement and subscriber growth
- Bachelor’s degree. Preferably a degree in Business, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Cinema/Television or related field
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney DTC LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney DTC LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.