Manager, Finance, Games ConsolidationsApply NowApply Later Job ID 860799BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Oct. 13, 2021
- Lead the annual operating plan, monthly forecasts, and 5-year strategic planning process (i.e. financial consolidation, deck preparation)
- Complete Divisional and Corporate requests: monthly, quarterly and ad hoc
- Work with regional finance teams to understand key forecast assumptions and variance drivers
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency across financial planning processes, tools, and reporting
- Oversee ad hoc projects and other duties as assigned; demonstrate an understanding of project management methodology
- Partner with IT to systemize planning process, drive efficiency through process improvements, including constant update and title planning
- Stay current with industry and technology trends to understand strategic implications for the business
- 5+ years of financial planning experience required with demonstrated forecasting, budgeting and analysis knowledge
- Analytical and strategic, ability to problem-solve, and understand key financial drivers of the business to develop complex financial models
- Ability to organize and manage projects of varying complexity and length
- Track record of working independently, multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proactive and adaptive communication style, able to effectively communicate with people from various disciplines, organizations, and management levels
- Collaborative and enjoys working with peers across a variety of product and regions
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint ability; SAP and Cognos TM1 experience. Able to quickly learn and adapt to new systems and tools
- General knowledge and interest in digital media, gaming industry
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in Finance or equivalent)
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.