Manager, Finance, shopDisneyApply NowApply Later Job ID 916285BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Store Date posted Jan. 13, 2022
- Manage and consolidate Global P&L Direct to Consumer Retail businesses
- Lead the monthly forecasts, 5-year strategic plan and annual operating plan globally
- Partner with regional finance teams to understand forecast assumptions and variance drivers
- Partner with key operating teams to facilitate detailed expense forecasts and budgets (e.g. depreciation, freight, distribution, rent, capital)
- Consolidate and review global monthly forecast and close results by region
- Partner with Controllership to ensure accurate reporting
- Manage and review key financial dashboards to be sent to executive team
- Complete Divisional and Corporate requests (monthly, quarterly and ad hoc)
- Assist with preparation of presentations for the executive management team
- Support and assist with ad hoc requests / special projects
- Experience in retail, managing and preparing forecasts and budgets
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Must be capable of working in fast-pace, self-directed, and changing environment
- Strong research, analytical skills, proactive problem solver and self-motivated to perform tasks above and beyond their responsibility
- COGNOS and SAP experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Operating System: PC software, Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint), Cognos and SAP
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field preferred
- MBA preferred
About Disney Store:
Disney store, which debuted in 1987, carries high-quality products, including exclusive product lines that support and promote Disney’s key entertainment initiatives and characters from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel. shopDisney.com is the ecommerce destination for guests of all ages, offering a curated selection of the best product from Disney store, Disney Consumer Products licensees, global collections and collaborations, and Disney Parks and Resorts, including trend fashion and accessories, toys, home and collectibles. Disney store and shopDisney offer magical shopping experiences that can only be delivered by Disney, one of the world’s largest and most successful entertainment companies. There are currently more than 240 Disney store locations in North America; more than 40 Disney store locations in Japan; two locations in Shanghai, China including a flagship; and more than 70 Disney store locations in Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Store.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.