Manager - Paid Search Activation (YouTube)
Glendale, California, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 788388BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Apr. 28, 2021
Job Summary:As a content marketing expert with specific experience driving YouTube and Pinterest programs you will establish media strategies while activating and optimizing campaigns. You will be looked upon to share platform and performance best practices among a larger project team consisting of business owners and content creators.
You will work closely with the paid search and natural search teams to manage campaigns that complement other paid media efforts.
You will report to CE Mgr III - Paid Search Activation. This position can be located in Celebration, FL or Glendale, CA.
- Create, audit, and manage YouTube and Pinterest campaigns
- Review existing content to ensure videos on our channel(s) are up-to-date
- Perform daily campaign management of multiple large-scale campaigns which include: campaign launches, budget management, bid management, tracking and reporting, multivariate testing and participation in beta program testing
- Employ excellent working knowledge of streaming video media to promote traffic and conversion results from proposed strategies
- Create a video marketing plan that aligns with organizational marketing goals
- Develop presentations and present results, important insights to executives and other important partners
- Manage budget tracking process to make sure monthly spending levels are on pace
- Work with management and team members to establish processes to further improve efficiency for important partners
- 4+ years of experience in digital media
- Project management skills
- Suburb storyteller, with the ability to influence and communicate results
- Experience with auction based digital advertising
- Google Ads power user
- Adobe Analytics experience
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.