Manager, ParticipationsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 737472BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jan. 14, 2020
Responsibilities:Provides leadership and direction through for accurate and timely third party feature reporting obligations.
Drive results in enhancing third party television reporting obligation process and assess the control environment associated with the reporting to ensure presentation adheres to contractual terms.
- Participation Statement review and analysis to ensure presentation adheres to contractual terms and reporting is timely
- Establishes, enforces and ensures the adequacy of internal controls, policies and procedures across clients served
- Reviews and approves changes to reporting, processes and workflows, and policies and procedures across clients. May recommend changes in accounting, reporting, policies, procedures, controls and/or processes
- Engage with contractual agreements and various internal partners to ensure accuracy of financial reporting
- Expertise in feature participations
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex issues from multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage and develop teams
- Review and analyze financial deal terms to improve deal point decision making
- Work with Legal, Production Teams and Finance on negotiating key television deal terms from drafting agreements to reconciling accounting transactions
Preferred Qualifications:5+ years’ experience in Contract Reporting, Accounting or Finance
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.