Manager, Programmatic and Ad OperationsApply NowApply Later Job ID 815560BR Location Glendale, Nova Scotia, Canada; Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jul. 22, 2021
We manage all self-service programmatic and ad operations work in several platforms including DV360, Verizon/Yahoo DSP, Amazon DSP, Google Campaign Manager, and Flashtalking amongst others. You will help maintain and evolve our current ad tech partnerships. This could include direction on in-house (or 3rd party) automation tools and solutions to help our team work more efficiently.
You will also play an important leadership and change-agent role in our ongoing digital marketing privacy future-proofing efforts. Technical and strategic understanding of the changes happening across the ecosystem (ITP, ETP, CCPA, iOS 14.5 changes, Privacy Sandbox, etc.) is important, especially those on the browser side.
- Maximize advanced bidding and audience modeling opportunities
- Partner with our team and Analytics department to propel delivery of in-house, automated reporting
- Owner of programmatic/ad operations media activation platform suite including future partnership additions
- Continue growth of in-house teams and responsibilities with an eye toward efficiency
- Work with our teams to identify and design (or use 3rd party) tools to improve efficiency
- Partner across teams, organizations, and companies (partners and agency) to improve overall technical setup and inter-departmental workflow
- Educate the broader organization on programmatic and ad operations with a mind toward leading the whole organization through meaningful evolutions in our digital media
- Be a technical partner and resource able to positively engage other teams
- Be a model for the team through positive action and behaviors they will aim to emulate
- 10+ years digital marketing experience
- Experience leading a team of programmatic campaign managers or ad traffickers
- Extensive experience with demand-side platforms, supply-side platforms, ad servers (primary and DCO), data management platforms, and other platforms throughout the ad tech ecosystem
- Understanding of online/offline data and the technical concepts, flows, and mechanisms that power its processing and orchestration
- Strong grasp on analytics, measurement, and proper test structures to help coach team on their advanced analysis and testing
- Familiarity and ability to maximize team's use of work management platforms such as Workfront, JIRA, etc.
- Comfort with high level of autonomy
- Can distill very technical details into understandable layman terms that motivate action through aligned values and goals
- Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience. Any Marketing, Business, Programming, Analytics, Statistics, or Computer Science degree/background is a plus
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.