Marketing Strategy ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 789292BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 04, 2021
As a Marketing Strategy Manager at Disney Consumer Products, Games and Publishing, you will work with beloved franchises such as Mickey & Friends, Disney Princess, Disney's Frozen, and Pixar. A day with CPGP may begin with leading a global marketing Task Force on a campaign touching multiple lines of business, working with business leads to craft a multi-year marketing plan, or providing strategic input to agency partners to help shape the world-renown creative Disney is known for. Your expertise in social (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tik Tok), digital (Ad-based, web, E-commerce), experiential, influencer, retail, and content-based marketing will help promote impactful and efficient marketing programs.
The Marketing Strategy Manager will report to the Manager, Marketing Strategy.
- Be an important contact for a team of partners as it relates to assigned projects and campaigns. This includes hosting regular meetings, sharing audience insights and developing go-to-market strategies
- Promote the implementation of marketing communications and brand programs
- Track trends, research and consumer insights to guide development of campaign roadmaps and communication plans
- Lead a team with insightful strategic direction to develop go-to-market plans
- Develop forecasts in cooperation with senior leadership, track ongoing program expenditures, lead forecast recommendations on a monthly basis, and keep senior management informed of shifts
- Oversee plan implementation and conduct post-mortem analysis
- Work with Marketing Strategy Leads to maximize message reach and maintain continuity across audiences.
- Develop a deep working knowledge of the CPGP business and core consumers to help shape promotional strategies and product positioning
- 7+ years related Marketing or Sales strategy experience
- Experience in strategic planning and project management
- Experience developing partnership with other teams
- Experience interpreting data analyses and drawing marketing effects from research and consumer insight
- Proficient at conducting presentations to all levels in the organization
- Budget management
- An optimistic professional who leads by example
- Experience with national level campaigns and marketing target audience expertise.
- Develop go to market programs deploying micro segmentation and advanced digital targeting capabilities
- Knowledge of product development and new product launches
- Previous work experience in Marketing Strategy, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Advertising Agency, and Brand
Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, communications, or equivalent
- Master's in Business Administration
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.