Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
MBA Finance Intern, Games & Interactive Experiences- DCPI, Summer 2018Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 514034BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Brand Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Date posted 12/19/2017
The Disney Professional Internships program offers a unique opportunity to explore the world of Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) in a seasonal, paid assignment with meaningful and productive projects that allow you to build your resume. You will be provided with challenging projects, performance feedback, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities. This position will start in May/June and last through August/September.
Games & Interactive Experiences is looking for an intern to support with financial modeling and ad hoc analysis.
ResponsibilitiesThe intern will work with people at all levels of the organization (senior management, functional leadership & staff) to report, monitor and manage key financial and non-financial performance indicators
- Maintain financial models and P&Ls to forecast revenue, expenses, and profits for published and licensed games
- Contributes to the preparation and analysis of the Five Year Plan, Annual Operating Plan, and quarterly forecasts
- Ad hoc projects / analysis
- Pursuing an MBA
- Solid understanding of financial statements
- Strong Excel skills
- Solid analytical and modeling skills
- Proven presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with solid organizational skills
- Able to operate calmly and smoothly with rigor and discipline
- Flexible and able to accept/drive innovative solutions
- Ability to develop and structured solutions for unstructured problems
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, demanding environment
Required EducationEnrolled in an accredited college or university pursuing an MBA
Company OverviewFrom toys, apps and apparel to books and games, Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media brings our company’s stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences, inspiring the imaginations of the young and young at heart.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within 6 months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization