Merchandise CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 774054BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Mar. 05, 2021
As the Merchandise Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing operational support for the department, item set-up, purchase order creation and maintenance and delivery tracking of all orders. Manage incoming samples, including archiving and storage. Create assortment line sheets for both licensed and vertical product.
- Provide operational support for the department (placement grids, management and execution of the assortment and vendor base)
- Responsible for maintaining the assigned department’s range plan including item setup, updates and stage sets
- Purchase order creation, maintenance and delivery tracking of all orders in the company database system
- Responsible for daily promotional price change entries and departmental promotion activity
- Licensed vendor setup, PRRs, gather testing reports & general vendor communication
- Maintain product flow documents to reflect stage set changes and process launch date changes
- Manage incoming samples, archiving and storage
- Create assortment line sheets
- Obtain images and copy points needed for website
- Coordinate and provide rework direction to DC for non-compliant or assorted sku orders (NCI)
- Coordinate with the DC and inventory control to RTV product as needed
- Troubleshoot to ensure assortment is buyable and published (guest services, production, site merch, copy, photo)
- Maintain and update inventory chase log-weekly
- Track inventory levels on dropship skus to ensure merchandise is in stock with licensee
- Self-starter, motivated, proactive, dependable, flexible, detail oriented
- Confident, but able to ask for assistance when uncertain
- Display ability to multi-task, managing a variety of initiatives / issues simultaneously
- Ability to project manage and capable of meeting deadlines and dealing with time constraints
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships, be flexible/adaptable, able to collaborate, influence and persuade
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Resourceful, innovative and responsive to change
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Power Point, Word, Keynote)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Shopping, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Shopping, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.