Paralegal Transfer PricingApply NowApply Later Job ID 851722BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Sep. 16, 2021
The Corporate Tax transfer pricing team is responsible for all aspects of tax transfer pricing at Disney. This includes conceiving, planning, and executing tax planning, working with controllership and legal on operational transfer pricing, working closely with Disney’s regional tax teams to lead transfer pricing compliance activities including the global master file, local transfer pricing documentation, and country-by-country reporting, and supporting local transfer pricing controversy. Disney’s over-arching tax philosophy is to achieve tax certainty in as proactive a fashion as possible.
- Perform responsibilities as a Paralegal – Transfer Pricing in building and maintaining written evidence logs in the context of transfer pricing documentation, Advance Pricing Agreements, and tax controversy matters.
- Prepare high-quality work product timely.
- Ensure compliance with direction from team management and company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders including outside vendors.
- Participate in regular meetings with the Transfer Pricing team to review assigned tasks.
- Perform special projects and other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or qualification to be a paralegal by certification or education and work experience as set forth by the American Bar Association and any applicable state codes.
- Minimum 5 years paralegal experience with a subject matter expertise in litigation support.
- In-depth experience collecting and building contemporaneous documentation evidence files.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and work with minimal supervision.
- Superior organization skills with the ability to prioritize workload efficiently and effectively, and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong proficiency with internet research and navigation as well as with standard office tools such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and database functions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and must be highly team-oriented.
- High level of professionalism and maintenance of absolute confidentiality.
- Generally tech savvy and able to learn new skills necessary to keep pace with an ever-changing landscape.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.