Already applied?View Dashboard
PH-Coord, SL Commercialization (PT)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 706317BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Licensing Date posted Sep. 17, 2019
- Coordinate and maintain accuracy of informational library/tools; licensee contact list, product (sku) portfolio, franchise recap (external), franchise plans (internal), etc.
- Create and present 1-2 category opportunity projects; overview of category, market sizing, key players, and recommendation.
- Assist with the preparation of licensee presentations
- Assist with the preparation/presentation of internal meetings, road shows, and events
- Assist the Category team with day to day business needs
- Self-starter, motivated, proactive, dependable, flexible, detail oriented
- Confident, but able to ask for assistance when uncertain
- Display ability to multi-task, managing a variety of initiatives / issues simultaneously
- Ability to project manage and capable of meeting deadlines and dealing with time constraints
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships, be flexible/adaptable, able to collaborate, influence and persuade
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Resourceful, innovative and responsive to change
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Power Point, Word, Keynote)
- Familiarity with The Walt Disney Company brand and its businesses
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Previous experience in a closely related field
About Disney Licensing:
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that brings our Company’s stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises four main lines of business: Global Licensing, Disney Retail, Publishing and Digital Media, and Games, Apps, and Labs. The segment is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations and bring the magic of Disney into the daily lives of families and fans around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Licensing.
Disney Consumer Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.