Already applied?View Dashboard
Product Integrity Analyst/Engineer (Project Hire)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 627472BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jan. 09, 2019
Job Summary:The Product Integrity Analyst performs safety product reviews as directed and clearly communicate and document reviews per SOP. Training provided.
- Product Integrity Component Document Reviews in Online Product Approval (OPA)
- Perform reviews in OPA of Home, Stationery, & Toys categories
- Assist in professional services reviews in OPA
- Educate Licensees and provide support in those categories
- Ad Hoc business unit reviews & support
- Straight Licensed Pickup Product Review Request (PRR) process adherence
- Home, Stationery & Toy Categories
- Research and review product in OPA as necessary
- Disposition and follow-up with licensee if product is not approved in OPA
Basic Qualifications:• Basic understanding and interest in product integrity
• Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects at once
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.