Product Integrity Analyst Project HireApply NowApply Later Job ID 774217BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Feb. 16, 2021
- Communicate with 3rd parties and licensees to support clarity of requirements and that appropriate matrices are identified
- Track updates in regulatory bulletins to determine if matrices should be updated
- Research, review, and conduct risk assessments for new concepts
- Monitor TWDC Product Integrity inbox for program questions, compiling and creating processes and procedures around common questions
- Act as a technical resource and safety consultant regarding appropriate statutory, regulatory, and any potential Disney product safety requirements for product categories
- Research and verify compliance on products based on media reports or advocate claims
- Minimum 2 years in a product safety/compliance environment as a compliance/regulatory engineer or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge and expertise of consumer product regulations in the US and Canada is required
- Working knowledge of consumer product regulations in EU, LATAM, APAC preferred
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects at once
- Experience in the quality and/or manufacturing fields relating to consumer product manufacturing, quality control, quality assurance and safety compliance or research and development
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and SharePoint applications is desirable
- Bachelor's degree or related experience
Preferred EducationBachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or related field
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.