Product Manager – Interactive ExperiencesApply NowApply Later Job ID 773445BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Feb. 09, 2021
- Launch new products and features for a robust slate of global products, working with product management, business development, marketing and franchise to fulfill the go-to-market strategy
- Manage external partners and deliverables in order to meet product goals
- Collaborate with internal and external development teams (UX, art, animation, production, and product development) to shepherd development of interactive experiences for market leading wearable technologies
- Work with franchise partners and the creative team to ensure our IP is brought to life authentically within product specifications
- Guide consumer insights studies and analyze data with an eye to connecting with audiences globally
- Coordinate with product management on product presentations and documentation
Basic Qualifications:You Have:
- 3-5 years product management experience in gaming, interactive or consumer technology.
- Experience creating roadmaps for new products and live services
- Collaboration and communication skills that allow you to guide multiple teams to achieve product goals
- Experience working with creative teams on digital products
- Strong presentation skills and an ability to create buy-in across all levels
- A passion for great user experiences in games or interactive products
- BA / BS in a technical field or equivalent experience
Additional Information:Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Online, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Online is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.