Glendale, CA - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 664125BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted 24/05/2019
- Support for strategy development, portfolio reviews, live ops, and other key strategic projects
- Assess market opportunities and design strategies to capitalize on them
- Identify and measure business levers and identify and size opportunities they present
- Assess competitive challenges and deliver clear strategic recommendations
- Solve ambiguous problems using both quantitative and qualitative data, and synthesize information to deliver key insights
- Conduct data analysis in partnership with strategy and research to inform business decisions
- Working with product managers and analysts to monitor and report on the performance of the content and features and their impact on KPIs and app health
- Creating or modifying Live Ops processes to ensure we’re spending our time and energy in the right areas.
- Support the product feature and tool roadmap by surfacing unmet guest and user needs.
- Quantitative skills, with a minimum of 3 years experience, preferably in consulting, finance, or games
- Creativity. Ability to make the leap from understanding what’s going on to brainstorming ways to improve it
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude; Ability to tell stories with data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver simple and actionable analysis
- Strategic problem solver with big picture thinking
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills across multiple types of data; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations
- Strong passion for and knowledge of the entertainment, interactive or technology
- Ability to flex and pivot quickly based on priority shifts and/or changes in workstreams
- Ability to quickly interpret and synthesize data and information from multiple sources to develop insights and recommendations
- Highly effective oral and written communications skills, with ability to develop beneficial relationships and networks in order to achieve results
- B.S. Degree in business or finance or equivalent work experience
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.