Product Service Specialist
Glendale, CA - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 698172BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted 16/08/2019
- Gather product and marketing information, document it, and share it with our support team on a timely manner. Actively use the product or service to become an expert on the overall user experience.
- Address daily escalations promptly from support team and redirect to the appropriate product team or other stakeholders for assistance.
- Identify and document possible support cases and resolutions. Provide training to agents to effectively service customer requests. Lead recurring SME meetings and deliver ongoing feedback to agents.
- Create and deliver GX product reports with our standard data sets and the most adequate cadence for the product. Collaborate with GX analytics team to incorporate any specific data and continuously bring up suggestions to improve dashboards and reporting.
- Draft help center FAQs and work with the Tech/Content Writer, product, marketing, and legal as needed to approved them. Assist with posting alert banners on the help center during outages or for high-contact issues.
- Gather ticket data to assist Product team prioritize their features and bugs. Also, to validate bug fixes. Report back to product team relevant data and verbatim feedback to confirm fix was successful.
- Regularly present product improvements based on support data to reduce contacts and improve the customer experience. Drive initiatives that will steadily reduce contact rates.
- Define, recommend, and assist with set up of contact channels. Draft IVR copy and get talent approvals. Create list of CRM tags. Recommend ongoing improvements to GX tools reporting data.
- Facilitate recurring and ad-hoc meetings with product team to stay on top of all product features and upcoming launches. In addition, be the voice of our guests during product strategy, planning and development sessions.
- Present recommendations and drive continuous improvements in every area of the GX organization to increase quality and efficiency.
- Process support requests to add new agents to product tools. Troubleshoot tool access issues. Identify and recommend ongoing product tool improvements while providing data to support the requests.
- Respond to escalated customer tickets and others as needed. Execute sensitive processes or resolutions which may not be available to agents.
- Address customer support queries arriving through legal and privacy channels.
- Work with the product team to gather or create policy and procedure documentation and ensure it is followed correctly.
- Review and make suggestions to master agreement regarding support channels, SLAs, social requirements, etc. Take part in monthly business reviews. Provide insight into support costs based on product roadmap, expansions, and outages.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Must be able to work from and commute between the Glendale and Burbank offices.
- Self-motivated and require minimal supervision.
- Be readily available outside of working hours for critical issues.
- Have the foresight to expect risks and prevent issues.
- Communicate clearly in written, visual, and verbal forms.
- Ability to break down complex problems and drive solutions.
- Innate capacity to see opportunities and drive improvements.
- Have a broad knowledge of technology platforms, devices, and solutions.
- Natural aptitude to operate in a service capacity to multiple stakeholders.
- Relevant undergraduate degree.
- Proficient in MS Office, Keynote, Google Docs, Zendesk, Confluence, Jira.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.