Project Hire - Facilities Coordinator - SeniorApply NowApply Later Job ID 993504BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Walt Disney Imagineering Date posted Jun. 28, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
You will report to the Senior Manager, Facilities Operations
- Lead systems furniture reconfiguration with company-approved vendors and intra-office moves for multiple office locations.
- Provide strategic guidance and offer solutions to support occupancy requirements as it pertains to Moves/Adds/Changes.
- Develop scaled space configuration layouts, "Test Fits", using AutoCAD, and preparation of data for all planning needs.
- Manage access control for specialty and high-profile rooms by working directly with all department contacts and Security
- Conduct an overview of the needs of the office space, plan out necessary changes
- Maintain master AutoCAD files for multiple office locations.
- Help with oversight from conceptual design through construction of multiple facilities projects
- Provide daily support for all office needs (ergonomic equipment, training, special events, conference room setups, and scheduling conflicts, A/V, phone issues), and maintain workplace safety, comfort and functionality.
- Update clients on the status of requests, manage client expectations, and follow up with team members on ticket queues.
- Support team members to ensure responsibilities and assigned projects are completed
- Maintain accurate floor plans and personnel database using AutoCAD and MS Access
- Develop program documentation (writing and defining scope, estimates, and schedules)
- Help provide administrative direction to maintain project costs within budget
- Coordinate onsite and remote storage facility needs.
- Serve as a member of the Crisis Management team, coordinate and prepare for emergency situations, and ensure compliance with occupational health and safety protocols and the CM program.
- 3+ years of Facilities experience, including responsibility for production of working drawings, specifications and other construction documents. Experience in at least one of the major disciplines in the field of building design and construction
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Vizio
- Lead project team including consultants, staff extensions, contractors, etc.
- Manage through conflict, complexity and to problem solve issues to resolution
- High School Diploma with some college training in the facilities/construction field or a minimum on 3+ years of actual work experience required
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Walt Disney Imagineering:
Founded in 1952 as WED Enterprises to design and build the world’s first theme park — Disneyland — Walt Disney Imagineering (WDI) is where imagination and creativity combine with cutting-edge technology to create unforgettable experiences. WDI is the creative force that imagines, designs and builds all Disney theme parks, resorts, attractions and cruise ships worldwide. Imagineering’s unique strength comes from its diverse global team of creative and technical professionals, who build on Disney’s legacy of storytelling to pioneer new forms of entertainment. The Imagineers who practice this unique blend of art and science work in more than 100 disciplines to shepherd an idea all the way from “blue sky” concept phase to opening day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Walt Disney Imagineering.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.