Project Manager (PH)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 776909BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Mar. 26, 2021
This individual will focus on projects related to merchandising, product design, and creative.
- Establish timelines and manage projects to meet key milestone deliverables
- Create and maintain comprehensive project tracking to monitor and report on project progress
- Document ways of working and other information to help establish new processes
- Assist leaders by reporting and escalating issues in a timely manner
- Hold key stakeholders accountable for deliverables
- Strategically facilitate project milestone meetings
- Liaise with team members and cross-functional partners at all levels of the organization
- Manage sensitive information
- -Influence and direct work of others with or without formal authority
- 3+ years project management experience or related work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal and external communication
- Proficiency with PC and/or Mac office and data management software programs
- Solid organizational skills and ability to juggle and prioritize projects and tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Team player that works cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions
- Comfortable communicating with all partners at all levels
- Ability to manage and facilitate meetings
- Flexible to change while able to manage and support multiple projects concurrently
- Proactive and demonstrates strong initiative able to manage day-to-day workflow with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in a related subject
- PMP certification desirable
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.