Project ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 940733BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Mar. 28, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- Lead product operations from end-to-end, including gathering requirements, defining scope, scheduling, and resourcing for key projects across Digital Experiences (Product, Production, Creative, and Business Development)
- Work with Product Managers to assess and establish emerging and the latest technology roadmaps and key deliverables
- When applicable, lead Agile ceremonies (sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review, and retrospectives) across vertical development
- Ensure clear reporting of project status, updates, and risks to stakeholders
- Serve as Scrum Master for production teams
- Lead the use of new methodologies and tools across production
- 5 years of project management experience using agile methodology
- 3+ years managing and launching digital products
- Deep knowledge of the digital development pipeline from concept through launch
- Collaborator who can adapt and strengthen different working styles
- Experience using project management tools (Confluence, JIRA, Airtable, etc.)
- Experience working on projects such as mixed realty, digital and interactive experiences, games, etc.
Additional Information:This role is located in Glendale, CA.
Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Online, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Online is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.