Already applied?View Dashboard
Promotions Project ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 562587BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Studio Entertainment Brand Marvel Date posted May. 31, 2018
Job Summary:This role will support high level promotional creative execution for WW Promotions.
Responsibilities:• Provide on-going account management and oversight for multiple co-promotional campaigns from conception to execution
• Ensure promotional partners campaigns adhere to the Marvel brand and marketing positioning
• Act as day-to-day liaison between promotional partners and Marvel
• Understand the partner’s goals and Marvel’s standards to help with possible conceptual ideation and problem-solving.
• Direct and manage meetings with promotional partners
• Route creative submitted by partners to internal teams and provide insights as needed
• Manage execution workflow for multi-LOB deals
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure partners receive the materials and support needed to create their campaigns
• Manage the needs of the promotional partners while balancing Marvel’s expectations and requirements
• Develop contingency plans as needed
• Ensure on-time delivery of materials and program activation dates
• Work with partners to obtain post-mortem results
Basic Qualifications:• 2 to 4 years in account and/or project management (as defined above) is required for this position
• Experience managing the creative execution of multiple consumer promotions and/or sponsorships is a must
• Understanding of promotional terms, methods and tactics is necessary
• Proven track record for building strong client relationships, business-to-consumer promotional programs and positioning
• Experience working under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Artistic abilities are not necessary, but a creative mindset is a must
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to interface with cross-functional teams and senior executives are required
• Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task, handling several projects at once
• Demonstrated ability to respond calmly and quickly to shifting priorities and timelines
• Use of good judgment, delegation, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills especially in stressful situations
• Possession of a strong work ethic and high level of confidentiality
• Enthusiasm for and understanding of the Marvel Studios Cinematic Universe
Required EducationBachelor’s degree required. Majors in business, marketing, finance, communications and/or advertising preferred.
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Partnerships, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel.
Marvel Partnerships, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.