Prop Designer - Unannounced Disney Channel SeriesApply NowApply Later Job ID 773693BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Television Animation Date posted Apr. 22, 2021
- Design props based on story elements and script descriptions that are consistent with the look and style of the series. May also design effects as needed
- Design multiple concept pieces for each prop, trying out different versions of the same asset
- Create turnarounds and provide a clean pass of the final approved design
- Work closely with production and the Color Stylist to get clean designs to them in a timely manner for shipping
- Prepare all prop designs for shipment to oversees vendor animation studios
- Work closely with Art Director to resolve design issues and deadlines
- Adhere to the production schedule provided by Line Producer to ensure cost effective, timely production
- Ability to align with style and sensibility of show
- A portfolio demonstrating your ability to design and create a variety of props and styles
- Knowledge of drawing software that includes Photoshop, Illustrator, and 3D technology, where applicable
- Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written, e-social skills and acumen
About Disney Television Animation:
Disney Television Animation loves characters. Characters reveal our deepest emotions and what it means to be human… even if you're an animated duck, mouse, muppet, lion, boy or girl. Are you the type of character that loves animation and wants to be part of the team that makes the magic happen? Disney Television Animation, an integral part of The Walt Disney Company, creates many of the company's most beloved animated shows. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Television Animation.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.