Sales ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 768396BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products, Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Nov. 16, 2020
- Develop and implement retail account strategies that drive double digit growth at Amazon
- Collaboration on the development of annual franchise plans that prioritize top volume drivers
- Form business relationships with Disney licensees and develop plans that help achieve their sales goals
- Use of Amazon knowledge to provide Disney licensees with specific feedback on how to improve their business on Amazon
- In conjunction with Disney licensees, work with Amazon Vendor Managers to identify product ranges and new item opportunities
- Maximize Disney exposure within Amazon corporate programs
- Development and execution of franchise evergreen programs that provide 365 support
- Partner with internal CPGP team to develop products and programs that drive sales revenue
- Management of Disney brand store lists and, in partnership with Marketing team, manage development, launch and refreshes
- Involvement in the allocation and expenditure of advertising and promotional franchise budgets
- Provide leadership with recommendations on how to improve retail sales, gain/grow whitespace categories and improve overall business
- Management of Amazon AMS and DSP marketing campaigns to support franchise initiatives
- 3+ years Ecommerce experience (Amazon preferred)
- Strong understanding of retail sales and retail marketing strategies, brand and property positioning
- Experience with managing promotional budgets
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, relationship building skills
- Strong leadership skills, flexible/adaptable and able to collaborate, influence and persuade at all levels of an organization
- Capable of working independently and managing a variety of initiatives/issues simultaneously, within a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of business and financial concepts
- Full computer literacy - Powerpoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Experience with AMS and DSP platformsBachelor’s degree required
- Bachelor’s degree required
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.