Secretary III, Creative MarketingApply NowApply Later Job ID 980089BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Jun. 23, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Disney Streaming encompasses the teams leading the Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+, and Star+ streaming services within Disney’s Media & Entertainment Distribution group. We sit at the intersection between entertainment, sports, and technology and seek to connect viewers with the stories they love, while driving the streaming industry forward with consumer-first innovation.
Do you have deep experience supporting a very high-level executive? Are you known for keeping your cool under pressure? Can you interact with the most senior levels of management? Are you an excellent multi-tasker? If so, then a Secretary III position with the Disney+ Global Brand Creative and Marketing Teams at The Walt Disney Company might be right for you. Our Secretary IIIs are highly-respected because their skills are quite simply, essential. You’d be a key member of a dynamic, fast-paced team that oversees the brand strategy and creative execution of global brand static and print creative materials for Disney+, The Disney Bundle (Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+), and Star. The Team also collaborates on Disney+ Originals campaigns with partner studios Nat Geo, Disney Channel, and Walt Disney Television, to ensure premium, engaging, and brand-appropriate creative campaigns to support our unscripted, scripted, and family-friendly content. You would work with some of the most creative, intelligent people in the business.
- Admin duties for Vice President, Creative and Vice President, Marketing Strategy – calendar and meeting room/zoom scheduling and coordination, T&E, additional exec support
- Assist in on-boarding incoming team members
- Assist with team-based support such as meeting setup, offsite prep and event planning, celebrations/team-morale planning, activities, billing/invoicing, and awards entries
- Assist other team Directors with some spillover duties from their teams such as asset and ops support, joining meetings for notes and providing assistance with presentations
- At least 2 years of experience in an executive support administrative position or equivalent experience
- Very strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- Sharp written and verbal communication skills, including flawless grammar and a rich vocabulary
- A proactive attitude – finding potential challenges in a schedule or upcoming event and addressing them before they become an emergency issue
- Desire to immerse yourself fully and learn all aspects of your executive’s business
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines/deliverables and juggle two executives’ schedules and admin needs
- Strong proficiency with all types of computers, phones, and office equipment, as well as mastery of Mac & Windows: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SAP, Confluence, and Concur
- A calm head and steady hand to deal with the unexpected
- “EQ” skills to build bridges, forge alliances and encourage people to want to work with you
- Complete reliability in handling confidential, often highly sensitive information
- Desire to truly be helpful to your leaders and co-workers, to go the extra mile without being asked;
- Some flexibility in your schedule – we value work/life balance, but in a pinch, a bit more time is needed
- Curiosity – a desire to learn more, and know when to lean in and take charge, and when to lean back and listen
- A highly professional demeanor, positive outlook and a can-do attitude
- Prior experience providing administrative support to leaders at the Vice President level
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney DTC LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney DTC LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.