Senior Analyst, Marketing AnalyticsApply NowApply Later Job ID 808766BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jun. 15, 2021
Consumer Insight, Measurement & Analytics (CIMA) is part of the Disney Parks, Experiences and Products (DPEP) segment of The Walt Disney Company. CIMA influences data-driven and consumer-centric decision making with integrated, objective, and actionable insights.
As a Senior Analyst, Marketing Analytics in CIMA, you are comfortable working with data, collaborating with partners, conducting analyses, designing experiments, preparing reports, and communicating insights. You will help support our core marketing measurement, automation and reporting needs, with a focus on digital marketing and customer analytics for Consumer Products, Games and Publishing (CPGP).
You will report to the Manager, Marketing Analytics & Optimization and will be based in Glendale, CA.
You’d join a team dedicated to impacting marketing strategy, media optimization, and customer acquisition and retention by measuring, analyzing, and synthesizing a broad spectrum of data.
Every single day as a Senior Analyst, Marketing Analytics is different! On any one day you might:
- Leverage a variety of different data sources (including marketing, media, digital, customer, sales, and product data) to conduct analyses, identify trends, guide strategic recommendations
- Build clear presentations, interfaces, infographics and visualizations to create a data-driven narrative in partnership with internal stakeholders
- Provide ongoing reporting and analysis to inform optimization of media (paid, owned, earned), content, audiences, campaigns, customer acquisition, and retention through testing and prescriptive analytics
- Identify and document data requirements and processes
- Learn new data sets to develop an expertise in those data sets
- 4+ years of marketing analytics experience
- Proficient in analytics software applications such as Tableau, Excel, R, SQL and/or Python
- Experience working with marketing, paid media, CRM, digital, and social media data and developing campaign reporting
- Experience with statistical analysis, including hypothesis formulation, experimental design, significance-setting, and post-experiment analysis
- Expertise manipulating large data sets, interpreting data trends and using disparate data sources and tools
- Ability to think strategically and simplify complex analyses and output into terms that are easily accessible and impactful
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced business environment and display professionalism and confidence in challenging situations
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply business strategy to data analysis and recommendations
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Strong attentiveness to detail
- Passion for analytics and marketing
- 5+ years of marketing analytics experience
- Experience with marketing/advertising technologies (e.g., Ad Servers, Web Analytics, CDPs, DMPs, Multi-touch Attribution, Demand Side Platforms, Programmatic Buying, Google Marketing Suite, etc.)
- E-commerce industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) with preferred concentration in Business, Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Finance, or an analytics field
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.