Senior Financial Analyst- Owned Television StationsApply NowApply Later Job ID 904423BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business ABC Owned TV Stations Date posted Jan. 10, 2022
The position will report into the Finance Manager, ABC OTVS Division
- Perform consolidation and analysis of financial results, forecasts, budget and Long Range Plan for OTVS
- Support the Annual Operating and Strategic Planning processes for OTVS
- Develop and maintain tools and financial models to automate consolidation, and handle large volumes of data to analyze financial performance
- Develop streamlined financial models to analyze data in order to enable informed decision-making
- Work with key stakeholders, operating groups and finance team members to improve the effectiveness of the financial planning process, assumptions and results
- Prepare reports on financial performance, forecast, and budget to communicate to executive team at OTVS and DMED
- Partner with Finance team members to identify and establish best practices and consistent analyses throughout OTVS
- Support the group with special projects and ad-hoc analyses and reporting
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in public accounting or media/entertainment finance
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
- Advanced financial modeling and analytical skills
- Strong technical skills including Microsoft Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Cognos TM1 and SAP
- Deliverable-focused, strong work ethic, able to prioritize and resolve an array of issues simultaneously
- Innovative orientation with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Support a culture of innovation, creativity, collaboration, and diversity
About ABC Owned TV Stations:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ABC Owned TV Stations.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.