Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Financial AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 627275BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Mar. 11, 2019
Job Summary:Provide financial and analytical support for Disney Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products Technology.
- Developing a deep understanding of Technology and the business
- Point person for DPECP Technology capital planning processes (e.g., Long-Term Plan, Annual Plan, Forecast)
- Maintaining accurate financial information and understanding accounting impacts to areas of responsibility that could affect financial performance
- Interacting with business partners, and assisting in researching, identifying and resolving issues
- Managing product recharge process and ensure coding accuracy
- Working on ad-hoc reporting and projects
- Assisting business partners in setting up and maintaining WBS (Work Breakdown Structure)
- Rolling up and consolidating the product spends, and uploading forecasts to the financial planning system
- 3+ years finance/accounting experience
- Effective communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to succeed in a team environment
- Customer-service oriented
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and resolve issues from multiple stakeholders
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work with deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.