Senior Financial AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 727559BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Dec. 04, 2019
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will provide day-to-day and ad hoc financial analyses and decision support for Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Technology & Digital. You will be a member of the Technology & Digital Finance Team whose Team Why is “fostering a fun, supportive, trusting environment of excellence and growth so that we can be a trusted business thought partner.”
- Develop a strong understanding of the business and proactively provide financial analyses and decision support by collaborating with bi-coastal team members and partners (DPEP Technology & Digital and other Finance teams) and gaining agreement with all key stakeholders on relevant issues
- Gather, analyze, prepare and make recommendations for annual and long range plans and monthly forecasts
- Ensure accuracy of all financial information included in planning processes and financial analyses
- Develop and present executive presentations for plan and forecast discussions, projects and ad hoc analyses
- Identify and implement continuous improvements to streamline and innovate processes and outputs
- 3-5 years of experience in planning and forecasting, financial analysis, reporting or auditing
- Previous experience with financial modeling, complex analyses, and project management with exceptional attention to detail
- Knowledge of systems, including SAP and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to meet deadlines, effectively manage multiple priorities and perform job responsibilities accurately in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proactive communicator with strong interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written skills, including active listening
- Ability to build strong and effective working relationships with team members, peers, partners/clients at all levels across the organization
- Demonstrated problem solving and strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Self-starter, with natural curiosity, willingness to challenge the status quo, and is a professional team player with a positive “can do” attitude
- Ability to simplify complex issues and incorporate effective “storytelling” to engage and influence the audience
- Ability to deliver presentations and communication to audiences of all levels persuasively, articulately and with full command of the topic
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or equivalent
- Master’s degree or equivalent
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.