Senior Financial AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 777057BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Apr. 06, 2021
This role will partner heavily with the CPGP Marketing Strategy executive team, the CPGP LOB Finance teams, the CPGP Financial Planning team, the Domestic Marketing Centers of Excellence Finance team and the other site Marketing Strategy teams within DPEP.
This role will lead the ongoing financial planning processes (forecast, AOP, LTP) for CPGP Marketing Strategy and ad hoc business analysis.
This role will be responsible for forming a centralized planning, forecasting and reporting process within CPGP Marketing. This will include gaining a deep understanding of the Marketing spend and key partners as well as developing the infrastructure to execute a streamlined consolidations process (e.g. excel models, partner templates, executive presentations, communication, etc.). Once formed, this role will lead the consolidation efforts and continually look for opportunities to enhance.
Experience with executive communication, partnering in a matrix organization, and technical skills will be important.
- Lead on-going financial processes (e.g., AOP, Long Term Plan, and Monthly Forecasts)
- Develop and lead consolidations process
- Develop ad hoc analysis to support the needs of the business
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the business and proactively engage with partners to support the business
- Demonstrate strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills for executive audiences
- Proactive communicator (verbal and written) and relator who can interface effectively at all levels in the Marketing & Finance organizations
- Evaluate current processes, make and execute recommendations for enhancements
- Strong knowledge of financial processes and systems, including excel, SAP and Cognos
- Experience with building excel-based forecasting and planning models
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving, decision making, continuous improvement skills and the ability to embrace new thoughts and ideas
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities, work quickly and effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to have partnership, influencing and interpersonal skills with all levels of individuals within the organization
- Understands and presents complex business issues and identifies creative solutions while ensuring data integrity/accuracy
- Ability to be flexible, proactive, highly motivated and respond to the needs and priorities with agility
- Minimum 4 years Finance experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or equivalent
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.