Senior IT AuditorApply NowApply Later Job ID 882698BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jun. 16, 2022
This Management Audit (MA) position is primarily responsible for assisting the Managers and Directors of MA with the execution of annual audit plan, including performing information technology and operational audits across the Disney Media Entertainment Distribution, including Studio, General Entertainment, Sports and Direct to Consumer, and Parks, Experiences and Products segments, as well as International Operations and our Corporate functions.
Stories are better when the storytellers represent the vast experiences of the people who will hear them. At Disney, we have the opportunity and the responsibility to create authentic, unforgettable stories, experiences, and products that capture the imagination of generations of people around the world. We are committed to doing that in a way that counts everybody in.
Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities, and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
- Assist the Managers and Directors in high quality execution of the annual audit plan in accordance with the MA methodology
- Perform audit planning activities such as the development of risk and control matrices, data analytics within key processes under audit, drafting of key communications to audit stakeholders and preparation of document request lists
- Execute fieldwork by performing audit testing through inquiry, data analytics, observation and re-performance and documenting results in working papers
- Prioritize audit procedures by thinking strategically and understanding business processes within the broader context of the Company operations
- Identify the impact of audit findings (e.g. control weaknesses) on financial statements, operations and brand
- Formulate well-written, concise and clear audit findings and assist the Managers and Directors in the operation of audit reports
- Build effective relationships and work closely with audit stakeholders across all business units of the Company
- Support the Managers and Directors in department initiatives related to the MA Project Management Office, annual audit planning, audit quality review and department budget
- Quickly develop and understanding of Disney’s culture and company structures
- Gain and apply historical knowledge of the department’s audit work in order to leverage internal department experience in future audits
- Minimum 3 years work experience in IT auditing and/or information security
- Willingness to travel up to 25-40% (domestic and international) upon business travel resumption
- Excellent team player, who possesses solid interpersonal and organizational skills
- Possess high energy level, decisiveness and strong work ethic
- Able to work in a flexible team environment and handle multiple assignment simultaneously
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and the ability to adapt quickly in a fast paced environment
- Experience at a top accounting firm or the internal audit function of a reputable public company
- Experience with spreadsheets, databases, Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI, ACL, SAS or other data / analytical tools
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Entertainment industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Information Systems, Accounting, Finance, or related business field
- CIA, CISA, CISSP or other relevant professional certifications
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.