Senior Manager Asset ProtectionApply NowApply Later Job ID 10067553 Location Glendale, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Nov. 10, 2023
Senior Manager Asset Protection
We have an exciting opening for a Senior Manager, Asset Protection. You will lead and manage North America processes and programs to protect company assets, people and brand. Our mission for this role is to provide an operational focus on workplace and physical security programs, profit protection and investigations. You will report to the Consumer Products, Games and Publishing Executive Director, Global Asset Protection and Safety.
In this role, you will:
- Develop Asset Protection standard operating procedures training and awareness programs focused on empowering Cast and driving a culture of risk mitigation
- Coordinate physical security programs (Closed Caption Television, Radio Frequency Identification, Electronic Article Surveillance, Access Control, Guards, etc.)
- Coordinate investigations, interviews and incident management system (case disposition, prosecution, restitution, etc.)
- Lead development and distribution of profit protection analytics and reporting
- Lead compliance programs associated to operational and Closed Caption Television audit programs
- Champion collaborations to support integrated approach to Asset Protection programs (Operations, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources and Legal, etc.)
- Handle 24/7 incident escalation efforts, ensuring timely response to all issues
- Handle information flow and activities within the department
- Manage expenses to achieve department fiscal budget goals
- Cultivate a sense of teamwork throughout the organization
- Develop employees to attain developmental and organizational goals
- +7 years of senior Asset Protection program and team leadership or related experience required with large multi-unit retailers
- Advanced Wiklander Zulawski investigation certification(s)
- Strategic problem solver with proven people and multi-project management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities, and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
The hiring range for this position in California is $135,000.00 - $181,000.00 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.