Senior Manager, PlanningApply NowApply Later Job ID 828173BR Location Glendale, California, United States; Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Sep. 13, 2021
You will conduct campaign briefs with our teams and partners to turn priorities into a holistic campaign strategy, integrating paid and owned media channels to reach the right audiences. You will work with teams to implement the campaign, manage budgets, optimize performance. You will also develop executive-level presentations, present campaign performance to leadership, and develop plans/scenarios for securing additional investments for future campaigns.
You will report to the Director of Customer Engagement.
Please note that while this position can initially be located in Glendale, CA, this role will move to the heart of the magic in sunny Central Florida before December 2022.
- Manage campaign briefing process with internal clients
- Develop audience-centric plans (including budgets, audience plans, consumer insights, media flights, measurement, and integrated channel activity) to support campaign types like release tentpoles, product releases, seasonal events, and franchise-based programs
- Expand use of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data to maximize campaign performance
- Develop integrated media campaigns (paid & owned) across channels like search, affiliate, social, programmatic and email (among others)
- Manage paid marketing budgets, oversee channel spend allocations, monitor for pacing and delivery, and re-forecast / replan to achieve business traffic and revenue goals based on campaign performance data
- Simultaneously manage multiple campaigns supporting multiple businesses and franchises as needed
- Monitor media spend, ensure accurate budget actualizations, and support forecasting needs
- Develop presentations and present to business leaders, helping highlight campaign / performance wins, insights, and future opportunities (including securing additional paid media investments)
- Lead other planners on the team
Basic Qualifications:You Have:
- Minimum 6 years' experience with cross channel media planning (with an emphasis on digital media planning)
- An understanding of all digital media types, from programmatic to social (and everything in between)
- Managed $30M+ annual paid media budget
- Team management experience
- Managed external partners, finding ways to collaborate and promote growth
- Grown and developed internal relationships with partners
- Presented to leadership, turning complex concepts into executive-friendly stories
- A passion for and experience with data-driven and consumer centric marketing and strategies
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, business administration, or communications, or equivalent work experience
Additional Information:Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.