Senior Manager, Programming Insights & ReportingApply NowApply Later Job ID 981813BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted May 18, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Disney Streaming encompasses the teams leading the Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+, and Star+ streaming services within Disney’s Media & Entertainment Distribution group. We sit at the intersection between entertainment, sports, and technology and seek to connect viewers with the stories they love, while driving the streaming industry forward with consumer-first innovation.
The Senior Manager, Programming Insights and Reporting is responsible producing analytics and reporting insights that support decision-making and the development of content strategy, both within Disney Streaming and with partners across the company.
- Direct the day-to-day work of a team of 3 Insights & Reporting Leads.
- Develop and prepare best-in-class, contextualized, cross-functional reports showing high level results and trends. Provide direct skills and lead a team of analysts in developing and preparing a consistent set of quality measure reports for leadership that reflect established services standards and metrics.
- Research outliers and identify root causes of issues identified in reports; will require understanding of overall business.
- Research, identify, & implement new approaches and methods to continuously improve processes and outcomes.
- Hire, train, and develop all team members.
- Contribute to a learning culture.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Ability to extract, transform, and load data from multiple sources into software/platforms for analysis.
- Ability to translate data into meaningful information in report or presentation formats.
- Able to effectively coordinate people, vendors, teams, and projects
- Strong interpersonal and project management.
- Ability to make decisions in a rapidly growing/changing, dynamic environment.
- Ability to effectively delegate
- Results oriented.
- Experience in solving complex and increasingly difficult problems, independently taking the appropriate corrective action, and identifying and implementing improvements.
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills necessary to interact with executives at all levels.
- Demonstrates initiative, sound judgment and flexibility; possesses effective time management and organizational skills; and able to work under deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously
- Minimum Education: B.A. degree
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney DTC LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney DTC LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.