Senior Paralegal, Parks DigitalApply NowApply Later Job ID 949211BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Mar. 24, 2022
We are seeking qualified candidates for a Senior Paralegal position to assist the Parks Digital attorneys with contract drafting and general legal work. The paralegal position is within a legal organization that provides advice to the Disney Parks, Experiences and Products business areas.
Responsibilities:Assisting attorneys with drafting a wide variety of agreements and general legal work, including drafting license, non-disclosure, technology evaluation and services agreements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three (3) to five (5) years paralegal experience, preferably at a law firm or an in-house legal department
- Experience and proficiency providing guidance on legal matters with moderate direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, client relationship and contract drafting skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective organizational skills with careful attention to detail
- Must be team-oriented and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects to meet sometimes tight deadlines
- Strong computer and software program skills
- Understanding of and proficiency with digital platforms and mobile applications
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with TWDC Enterprises 18 Corp., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
TWDC Enterprises 18 Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.