Senior Presentation Designer (Project Hire)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 7094570120220320 Location Glendale, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Sep. 16, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Disney Corporate Creative Resources (DCCR) provides creative services and solutions to a broad array of corporate business units at The Walt Disney Company (TWDC) including D23: The Official Disney Fan Club. As DCCR continues to solidify its position as the internal creative agency of record supporting a cross-section of business units, this position is critical to effectively communicate messaging across the organization and externally through the development and production of high-end, innovative, engaging and effective presentations.
The Senior Graphic Presentation Designer (PH) will take the lead in designing modern, compelling, unique and inventive presentations and will be fully responsible for the development and production of the highest quality Keynotes and PowerPoints in support of clients across the enterprise and may act as an on-site event support resource. This individual may also be called upon to support the D23 publication “twenty three.”
This role is a project hire (PH) with a duration of approximately 30 months.
Please include a portfolio via attachment or via website link that includes samples of your presentation work as part of your application.
- Supervise the development and execution Keynote/PPT designs and templates for corporate clients ranging from finance to legal and security, including the creation of presentations for the Company’s Board of Directors and Annual Shareholders Meetings in addition to supporting D23: The Official Disney Fan Club
- Oversee the creation of templates for graphic pitches to clients and originate storyboards to easily and effectively convey video concepts
- Run presentations and provide quick or immediate updates to the materials on-site in support of the events team including during live events
- Stay aware and connected with the latest presentation trends to keep designs fresh and engaging as well as staying current with The Walt Disney Company brands, properties and priorities
- Collaborate with other departments within DCCR and across the company to achieve the best possible product
- Contribute to developing layouts for D23’s “twenty three” publication
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in a graphic design related field, with strong emphasis on presentation design
- Expert knowledge of Keynote and PowerPoint including experience providing onsite event presentation support
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with advanced skills in visual design, information architecture, color theory, and typography
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as collaboratively with a team
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and prioritization skills
- Able to adapt creative to fit within Disney brand guidelines and brand standards
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and clients while being open to receiving feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to create cutting-edge, original design solutions on rigorous deadlines
- Maintain a positive attitude while working under pressure in high-demand situations
- Available to work flexible hours based on business needs
- Experience in illustration, editorial and photography is a plus
- Bachelor of Arts degree in graphic design or related field; or equivalent professional experience
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with TWDC Enterprises 18 Corp., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
TWDC Enterprises 18 Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.