Senior Promotion Producer Editor (ABC7)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 753449BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Walt Disney Television Date posted Mar. 11, 2020
- Develop, write, produce, direct, and edit Marketing & Sales projects for ABC7 linear, digital and social platforms.
- Oversee multiple projects simultaneously from concept through execution under extreme deadline pressure
- Shooting interviews and B-roll footage using a small camera package (C200, DSLR 5D, or the like)
- Minimum 4 years of experience producing compelling and polished multi-platform branding and marketing content for News.
- Ability to shoot interview and B-roll footage using a small camera package (C200, DSLR 5D, or the like) a plus
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working at a high level in Adobe Suite, specifically Premiere. (required)
- Self-motivated, resourceful and detail-oriented
- Experience creating digital video content in a collaborative environment for a platform, agency, network, or brand (News).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related major, or equivalent work experience.
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC Holding Company, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
ABC Holding Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.