Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior RecruiterApply Now Apply Later Job ID 696101BR Location Glendale, California, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Aug. 09, 2019
Do you have a knack for consulting with our organization’s leaders? How about for identifying and matching talent to business needs? If so, a Sr. Recruiter on the DPEP Professional Recruitment team could be just the role for you! In this capacity you’ll apply recruiting best practices to support our world-class Talent Acquisition efforts as you manage a group of medium- to high-complexity requisitions.
- Recruitment Strategy Development and Implementation - Develop strategies to source, attract, recruit and select high quality candidates against defined criteria for multiple disciplines
- Talent Advising - Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and salary expectations
- Client Consultation/Business Acumen - Collaborate with Hiring Managers and HR Partners to develop a strong understanding of the department culture, business strategy and talent profiles to deliver on the hiring needs of the business
- Candidate Experience - Drive and manage an exceptional candidate experience throughout the selection process including interviews, offer negotiation and new hire on-boarding
- Project Management - Project manage the day-to-day recruitment operations through the development and execution of full life cycle recruitment plans, ensuring the candidate, client and team experiences are met with excellent service delivery
- Data and Storytelling - Provide recruitment updates to review trends, competitive intelligence and talent demographics
Basic Qualifications:• Track record of successfully identifying and qualifying exceptional talent
• 5+ years of recruiting experience including sourcing capability
• Exceptional ability to deliver quality results in a very fast-paced environment
• Working knowledge of the tools of the trade: resume databases, social networking, sourcing tools and spreadsheets, and networking
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, ability to multi-task, excellent problem solving skills, detail and results-oriented
• Exceptional business acumen to be able to comprehend business needs and structure
• Excellent consultative skills and proven success developing strong, collaborative relationships across multiple departments and levels
• Exceptional time management and prioritization capabilities, with ability to multi-task and effectively self-manage
• Knowledge of enterprise-wide Applicant Tracking Systems and proven experience working in a results measured environment
• Ability to effectively problem solve using both traditional and innovative techniques
• Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information appropriately
• Fundamental knowledge of employment law and best practices
- It would be great if you also have AIRS, CIR, CDR and/or other HR certifications
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.