Senior Sox IT Analyst (PH)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 836778BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jul. 28, 2021
- SOX 404 testing of General Computer Controls (GCCs) at Hulu with emphasis on Information Security, Change Management, and Computer Operations
- SOX 404 testing of reports, application controls, and spreadsheets across all segments
- Partnering with business units on other SOX 404 related efforts, such as documentation of in-scope applications, systems and databases, identification of key controls, development of test plans, and remediation of control deficiencies
- Assisting with maintenance of the SOX 404 software including uploading required control documentation and test results and monitoring business units’ quarterly certification
- Supporting the Managers of Enterprise Compliance & Controls in special projects, which may include business process related projects
- Collaborating with business units to understand, evaluate, and improve processes and internal controls
- Minimum experience of 2 years in internal or external auditing, with emphasis on IT auditing, preferably with a large multi-national company or multi-national accounting firm
- Possess a strong understanding of the GCC areas and the IT governance framework (COBIT) established by ISACA
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A demonstrated history of working within teams and project management skills with ability to prioritize and delegate effectively
- Ability to understand, assess and prioritize risks across the components of the IT environment, including system implementations and upgrades (application, operating system, and database)
- Ability to understand complex financial applications and security policies is required
- Ability to optimize value for the corporation by continuously searching for opportunities in process improvements
- Possess good interpersonal skills to build business relationships
- Ability to work in a highly organized and efficient manner, and a driver that can take projects to completion in a timely manner
- Flexible, “special-projects” orientation coupled with solid multi-tasking abilities
- High energy level; strong work ethic
- Ability to travel for business as needed
- Progress towards Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with subscription-based business process risks and controls
- Experience with assessing and testing SAP general computer controls
- Experience with evaluating security and controls on various on-premise and cloud-based technologies (e.g. micro-services architectures)
- Bachelor's degree is required in a related field; information systems, computer science, business, finance or accounting preferred
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.