Show Systems Engineering SeniorApply NowApply Later Job ID 945616BR Location Glendale, California, United States / Glendale, Canada Business Walt Disney Imagineering Date posted Jun. 01, 2022
- Overall systems level design and implementation of the attraction/land
- Provides systems level thinking to inform knowledgeable risk assessment throughout project lifecycle
- Ensures that the project is following current attraction/land engineering design patterns
- Ensures that all engineering/technical disciplines are working together as one team
- Fosters communication between all technical disciplines
- Systems Scope and Systems Design Specification
- Identifies challenges and drives solutions
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience
- Understanding of complex control systems and software
- Understanding of Systems Engineering methodology and practices
- A broad understanding of Entertainment technology
- Ability to effectively manage time with multiple deadlines
- Knowledge in estimating and accounting basics
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Professional Engineering License
- BS in Engineering
- MS in Engineering
About Walt Disney Imagineering:
Founded in 1952 as WED Enterprises to design and build the world’s first theme park — Disneyland — Walt Disney Imagineering (WDI) is where imagination and creativity combine with cutting-edge technology to create unforgettable experiences. WDI is the creative force that imagines, designs and builds all Disney theme parks, resorts, attractions and cruise ships worldwide. Imagineering’s unique strength comes from its diverse global team of creative and technical professionals, who build on Disney’s legacy of storytelling to pioneer new forms of entertainment. The Imagineers who practice this unique blend of art and science work in more than 100 disciplines to shepherd an idea all the way from “blue sky” concept phase to opening day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Walt Disney Imagineering.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.