Slate Management Lead (Disney+)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 779494BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jun. 09, 2021
The Disney+ Content Curation team will be a bridge between our creative content partners, CP&A, Finance, international teams, and global Programming teams. This department oversees tracking and evaluating content needs for Disney+ and Star/Star+, acting as a centralized hub for global content slates, acquisition information, licensing opportunities, and Originals pipelines.
The Slate Management Lead manages the day-to-day tracking of content opportunities for Disney+ throughout lifecycles. This Lead will also be responsible for updating creative and tactical details of content being developed at various TWDC studios in appropriate systems, including content being produced by international Direct-to-Consumer team. The Slate Management Lead advises internal stakeholders on changes that are actionable for cross-functional teams, and supports in packaging decks and reports, establishing new processes, procedures, and methods that improve slate planning outcomes.
- Day-to-day lead for tracking and updating the creative and tactical details of content being acquired from various TWDC studios
- Responsible for ensuring all content details are entered and managed in appropriate systems.
- Communicates changes back to the organization, establishing reporting and cadences that are actionable to optimize the supply chain process.
- 3+ years of experience in content planning, project management, or operational organization.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple demands at once.
- Adept at systems and data-entry.
- Strong ability to create and deliver presentations that effectively communicate solutions and proposals to internal stakeholders.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Needs to be an effective, collaborative communicator, with an ability to influence through expertise rather than by hierarchy.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technology and constantly evolving organizations, and to thrive in an extremely fast-paced and high-pressure working environment.
Additional duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney DTC LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney DTC LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.